From Amy, Child's Age 13 - 06/19/17 - IP#: 74.80.59.xxx  Click here to reply  
My daughters weight is out of control, at just 13 she weighs 297 pounds. She is constantly eating and does no exercise. I have no idea what to do, someone please help me!
Reply from Lori, Child's Age 13 - 07/16/17  - IP#: 68.190.241.xxx
My daughter is 13 as well. She weights 280, I'm looking for advice myself.

Reply from Amy, Child's Age 13 - 07/07/17  - IP#: 74.80.59.xxx
@Julia I asked my daughter if she likes to gain and said no but that she doesnt want to lose weight because its too hard. Since my first, my daughter has another 8 pounds making her 305 I'm at a loss and don't knew what to do.

Reply from Samantha, Child's Age 15 - 07/06/17  - IP#: 73.61.14.xxx
I'm the kid writing not my parent. hey, I know what you're kid is going through. I've been obese all my life. Right now I weigh about 342 pounds. It's insane I know. The main reason Im so fat is because I've always been sad. My dad was in the police force and died when I was 6. That's when I started to balloon. By the time I was 7. I was wearing clothes that an 11 year old would wear. I never went outside because I was so sad and embarrassed of how huge I was. Check with your kid and see if she's sad. If she is take her to a doctor or therapist. Check under her bed because she might hoard snacks there, I do that because I'm scared someone will see me carrying the food.